While they're crafting.....


I'm bashing the heck out of things... Meleiha's draw decided to come apart, literally fell apart as she tried to open it... Mummy to the rescue again... good thing I love woodwork... out came the trusty wood glue - liberally applied to all surfaces (which is what should be done when they make these cheap crap things in the first place), realign everything and then give it a good whack with the rubber mallet. Clamp it all together and wait til tomorrow to put everything back in!! Wonder why I won't buy melamine/chipboard furniture.... ugghhhhh I hate having to fix it all the time & don't get me started on those cheap plastic drawer runner things......grimace!! Now I save up until I can afford to buy good well made quality furniture that is going to last under the punishment my kids hand out.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: