I'm sick Mum

Really am over hearing those words, had three home today... so what to do... get them crafting!! So into the games room, turn on the heater and away we go!! My baby really is a chip off the old block, she always wants to stamp, colour, paint, punch holes in things, sew - whatever really as long as it is creating!! Gesso is a wonderful thing so got her painting up this for my sisters birthday tomorrow... We can't get to her party so will send this up with one of her friends in the afternoon. Will post pics when I'm done. Got some more ribbons to find & couple of other bling bits to add then done....
Lost my credit card too and so not happy about it as it is my debit card... sucks not being able to even go shopping coz you can't get any money out... And it costs a fortune to do over the counter withdrawls too.... Ahhhh the good old days of cash (only problem with that is if I have it I spend it... plastic card I always think twice or just don't go near the shops)... Damn you progress!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: