Old Thoughts From old Blog

Okay some more creations & random pics

More old things I found that I haven't shared - this top one is for my wonderful lovely Kimberly for her birthday - we discovered our birthdays are the same day (but I'm the old fart!!) so not hard to forget her special day!! Can you tell I am in love with my Cuttlebug & new folders!! They coordinate so well with SU stamp sets, I can see why the girls on SCS go gaga over them all the time.. (And yes I have started taking photo's rather than scanning to see if I can't get those whizz bang effects showing sparkle & dimension on my projects - still experimenting with my camera settings - macro seems the way to go but not sure which lens!!)
Hugs Jo'anne xoxo
My baby finally lost one of her front teeth last week under threat of pliers & the toaster/string over the balcony thing - finally got rid of the last one on Friday before hockey games started on Saturday
Interschool Sports day on 9 April - note place stickers on their shirts, so proud!!
Mothers Days Creations - there's that Cuttlebug again!! Little box had a Ferrero Rocher (sp??) chocolate in...

Birthday card loosely based on mine for Kim - for one of Neesha's school friends (she made it after seeing Kim's on the slideshow screensaver)

Quick card for Dylan - one of Tyler's mates at school - using Kaiser shapes - they are so cute. Designed the house card shape myself & scalloped the roof edges with the corner round punch (clever huh??)
Random card I did for OCAM on Clubscrap chat using an image shared by Trish B of NGS group on Yahoo.

Woman to Woman swap tag on StampHappy (was easy 1to1 swap so just up my alley!!) & yes that is an empty FR package & yes I did eat it (but I sent her one as well!!)
My niece Abbey's birthday card

My other niece Taylah's birthday card
Another random OCAM card for ClubScrap chat (thanks for the inspiration Nicole Heady - PapertreyInk!!)

These are sympathy cards I made when Nadine lost her grandad to cancer at the beginning of the year...
Posted: 20:39, May 13, 2008
Some more from last October
I belong to a scrapping group that issues great challenges during the month to get you using up supplies & using different techniques/products you have at home (with options on how to improvise so you're not going out buying more stuff!!).. October 07 was their Scrap School & the moderators issued challenges for each grade from Pre-K to Grade 12... you had to complete at least 2 challenges before you could be "passed" to the next grade & then we had a big Graduation Cyber Party at the end of the month... Was great to actually be scrapping again instead of stressing over Stampin' Up workshop bookings (that so weren't happening and still aren't so am now stepping back from it all & only getting what I want and whatever Mum & Nikki want to buy)... Plus I used up a lot of old photo's that have been sitting around...

Enjoy
posted: 15:56, May 13, 2008
Gosh is it that long since I've been here?? Just some things I have worked on over the last couple of months & few things from last year too!! Going through my scanned/photographed stuff in my blog folder to see what I have posted - boy there's a lot here!! Back with more shortly - gotta go check my soup... (ham bone and lots of fresh veggies from next door's garden... yummy)
Hugs Jo'anne xoxo
Posted: 13:43, January 29, 2008

No comments: