Last Day of School

Just a shorty - last day of school....yeahhhhhhhh. Max home last night and crook as a dog. Hardly move and I'm sure he is going to cough up a lung anytime now. Twins sick again so didn't take them to school (tho I did threaten on more than one occasion this morning when they started arguing - was going to chuck them in the car in their jammies!!)
Productive day for me, got lots of washing done again, dried, folded and mostly away as it threatened rain again. Got the twins birthday presents - two new bikes & for way less than we expected. We saw them last week and basically the kids loved them so we sorta said maybe Father Christmas might be nice and bring them... Basically both bikes cost us what we thought we **had** to pay for Tyler's bike alone (according to the price/swing tag thing) - luckily the two people who helped us were friends so had the scanner thingo & showed us the checkout price and we were shocked so grabbed them straight away!! 2 for the price of one!! Plus 20% off on special.... Great start to the weekend...
Tyler must still be ill as he picked at his food and has been listless since about 3pm when he got back from Nanna & Grandads (dropped them there at lunch so we could go shopping)... He crashed just after 7pm again so will be angry no doubt that I didn't record BHG for him to watch.... Meleiha's cough returned full force tonight so have filled her up with medicine and she had her puffer as well - so far so good not heard a peep from her which is good.
Neesh went to see House Bunny at the cinema with India and Ashley - was hilarious so now I'm going to have wait til it comes out on DVD to watch it. India bought a heap of apples & oranges down for us... They are sooooo yummy... And she has the coolest glasses now - they suit her so am going to have to get photo's of her wearing them. She only needs them for driving so hopefully no more speeding tickets (ha ha ha - running joke with her mum & I!!) And silly bugger bleached her hair again - I tho't mine was light but man hers is really light but looks great!! She fell asleep & it was on for about an hour - which actually with her golden red natural colour was probably an okay thing but could have been disastrous!!
Speaking of hair had mine done the other day and Pam did the underneath 3 shades darker than the last time... She was "oh well this is the colour I use last time, you wanna go darker, how bout we do it this shade, its three numbers up"... Yes okay whatever you want to do and looks good, "oh & I might do some chunky foils on top but bring it down even more so it's really light but still use the same gold for the regrowth at the roots coz that matched the rest really well"... No worries Pam you do what you think will suit..... I love it when she gets creative with colour, it is so pale on top & so dark underneath and she shaped the sides around my face so I have a sorta fringe bit that is down to my jawline so when I pull the back up the sides are down & I can just pin them up with slide clips... exactly how I like it, when I want it off my face. And when I straighten it - looks awesome but not so good down in the wind coz it sticks to my lipgloss (ha ha). Anyhow next time (November) I'm going to ask if the colour she used underneath she will mix some of that in with the blonde foils she does so I have a few bits of the dark on top too, especially around my face as I think somethings the light is too light and with summer coming it's going to be worse being out in the sun all the time.....
Anyway I'm off to bed, it's after midnight and I think we may be heading down for the car show cruize tomorrow and then the show Sunday... It's forecasting showers & 18 degrees so should be nice if the rain doesn't show up, just pleasant and not too warm... Pam said there is a heap more entrants this year (her partner & her are members of the car club & she is on the committee) so they are at a bigger venue so I am looking forward to going....

No comments: