Last for tonight


It's nearing midnight so time to check my baby - can hear her coughing her wee lungs up so a drink needed to help her I think (and maybe some more medicine as it's obviously worn off). Kim's notes - an old cork place mat I found at 2ndhand place for nix & altered coz Kim is the Post-It Note Queen, majorly textural canvas I did for Volunteers Week exhibition at town hall, yuck pic of a wonderful altered/stamped/shimmered/Opaled memory box I made on commission for someone living in mum's town (was filled with 365 daily memory prompts & had a matching A4 note book stamped to match on each page...man that was a lot of work but only charged them $25 for the lot..silly girl!!), canvas for my lil sis for Xmas 2005 - crackled background, inked and stamped everything including the twill tape - very pleased with oneself... I made 4 that year for family you can just see the blue version I did for my Aunty Judy - all different stamps/background but the same layout... I also completed 3 others for the wonderful understanding teachers the kids had that year (was the "my father reneged on his written loan agreement & kicked Max & kids out of our home/so called best friend took my DH/almost divorced" year).. Lots of therapy time that year!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: