More gems from picasa



Little note cards using up smaller pieces for ClubScrap POP's & my yeah hoo fab SU scallop punch & circle punch (the one that matches no idea the size). Another card using up stash & the SU label punch - got this last year from a friend in the States ... came in a brilliant tin with inks & stamps to match... Naughty I know but still haven't used the stamps but I will - **eventually**. Orange dress card is Daneesha's birthday card - cut it out allll myyyyy selllfff (after seeing something similar myself & searching for a template to no avail). Embossed with my cuttlebug folder, punched the neckline with my nestabilities & did sort of a water coloured girlfriends heart & then covered it with glossy accents & more pearl dust. Oh forgot to mention that the scoring you see on a lot of my stuff is using my Scor-pal. I love it... the only thing I need to do is get some clear contact & print out cm's to correspond with the score lines so I can accurately do folds using our metric paper (set up for inches & I always get it wrong by a few mm!!) I think there is an insert for metric measurements but I haven't got round to sourcing it YET!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: