Scrapbooking layouts & stamping


Okay so **yes** this is the same two pages - just one set taken in the protector, one out on my easel to show the colours properly (love this kit from ClubScrap - gonna hate using up all this POP). And #Yes# they are my nails - cool huh?? Way longer now too as I didn't get them filed Monday, just reshaped and filled - boy they grow a lot in 4 weeks!! Anyway - I tried the crayon resistant thing with my wheel using my Versacolor ink pads - now that is a funny story coz they are the little cubes so picture me trying to ink the jumbo wheel with this eeeny green ink cube... Hilarious to watch!! Not so fun to clean the wheel after!!... Used more versacolor for the colouring with some makeup sponges I got from the cheap shop (Red Dot store - $2.99 for this big bag of assorted shapes & colours)... As they are pigment inks had to wait til the next day for them to dry, then buffed the crayon off taking the ink with it... Way cool effect and the girls loved it. This is an 8x8 album I got in a MEGA kit of c**p - love the albums, hate all the junk that came with it (bought 4 - one for each child as the albums weren't available separately!!)... The kids have scored all the tags, handmade paper shapes/frames stuff. Have to admit I kept the eyelets & fibres included in all four kits but the rest was ghastly so offloaded for their creations... I may re-score the flower punch shapes as they are a lot like Prima's & I can easily change the pastel colours with ink but not sure I need them at this stage til I have used up the 6 bottles of real thing I have here already (and the other 30 odd 400gm Moconna coffee jars full - flower obsession... noooooo whatever made you think that!! )
Posted by Picasa

No comments: