New Toys Have arrived

Sorry to sound so excited but my lovely new shiny white 6.5kg Bosch washer and 6.5kg condenser dryer arrived today!! They are soooooo cool and I love them to bits. Well would have to wouldn't I or I wouldn't have bought them. Going to take a while to get used to the LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG washing cycle but man they are both so quiet and everything looks so fresh and clean… And I can do HEAPSSSSS in each load - no more 5 loads of washing a day Now all I have to do is get rid of the overhead cupboards and the tacky laundry cupboard and I will be in laundry heaven coz they stack on top of themselves (well obviously the dryer goes on top but you know what I mean). Bit overkill really as now it's starting to fine up & I can hang everything outside but the dryer will come in handy for evenings especially next term when Meleiha has swimming lessons everyday for two weeks… Tho she does have several pairs of bathers to wear I know she will only want to wear her blue ones with her matching boardies!!

Now to wait for the fireworks when the boss man gets home on Thursday as I didn't tell him I was getting them!! Hope to have the old washing machines (yes two of them!!) and the clapped out dryer out of here by then. Don't care if I only get $50 for the lot, just want them out of here!!

No comments: